Friday, January 06, 2006

The first day of school


My principal was not overly excited when I told her that our baby should be born on the first day of school. I guess the first six weeks are not my choice to miss either, but for a little one it will be worth it.

Yes, you all read that correctly. Jed and I are going to be parents. Watch out world, here we come. The little Maschke should arrive on or around September 7th. My family is pushing for the 8th since it was Grandpa Hohl's birthday, but since we all know how little choice you actually get in a due date, we will be happy whenever he or she decides to join the world.

We will keep you all updated on the progress, and I am sure you will get to see some pictures of me and my big belly!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Wow!!!! Congratulations and praise the Lord for His goodness!!!! I am very happy for you two! Ha ha ha... and I'll have to tell my students that their 2006 hopes can be fulfilled... just with a different Anna! :)

God's blessings to you, Anna and Jed! Thanks for sharing the blog! I love knowing how things are going for you in Cali!!