Friday, January 19, 2007

Yummy!



Hello everyone, it's me again!

I just wanted to tell everyone about how big I'm getting. Mommy and Daddy don't like to think about it, but I'm not their little baby anymore. I just went to my 4 month check up and Dr. Chu told Mommy and Daddy I was perfect. I already knew that! I am 24.3 inches long and I weigh 13 pounds. 5 ounces.

In other exciting news, I am finally eating real food. I've been watching Mommy, Daddy, and my friend Patrick very carefully and I finally got Mommy to let me try. I'm really good at eating. I've had applesauce and sweet potatoes. They are both great. Mommy told me I get to try bananas tomorrow. They sound good too! I like to chew on the spoon. That makes my mouth feel better. My mouth hurts because my first tooth is starting to poke through. That isn't very much fun, but Mommy and Daddy seem pretty excited about it.

Mommy and Daddy are fine. They are both busy. they keep telling me that I should sleep through the night, but I still like to be with them. I usually get lonely at about 2 or 3. Maybe I'll sleep longer in a few more weeks.

Here are some pictures of me eating sweet potatoes. I think I look silly!

Love, Ali

No comments: